[petsc-users] cusp complex and std complex

Harshad Sahasrabudhe hsahasra at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 5 09:57:31 CDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to compile my code, which uses std:complex<double> with PETSc (Complex) compiled with CUSP. At certain places, we use references to send vectors to PETSc for VecDot. In such a case, I get following errors:

       no known conversion for argument 3 from 'cusp::complex<double>' to 'std::complex<double>&'

Is there any way to get around these errors other than using PetscScalar instead of std::complex<double>?

Thanks,
Harshad