[petsc-users] set block size on AMG systems

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 14:25:21 CDT 2013

Hi,

I've got this linear system consisting of 2x2 blocks (acutally coming
from a real-imaginary formulation of a complex-valued problem) and I'd
like to precondition the linear solves with AMG. Things are already
working well when taking the defaults, but I guess one could achieve
way better when telling AMG about the 2x2 structure. Trilinos' ML does
this by a parameter "PDE equations". -- Is there something comparable
in the PETSc world?

--Nico