[petsc-users] Destroy ghosted vector that was used to duplicate

John Mousel john.mousel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 23:03:57 CDT 2013

I was looking at the number of persistent sends and receives associated
with scatters for ghosted vectors using the Totalview Message Queue Graph.
These were growing because I was not destroying a duplication of a
duplication of a vector. I was not observing an incorrect number of
communicators, which was just a single duplication of MPI_COMM_WORLD.

John