[petsc-users] GAMG PC dependence on right-hand side

John Mousel john.mousel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 13:00:21 CDT 2013

Mark,

I compared the eigen estimates and they were identical. I found an issue
that was somehow miraculously covered up by -random_seed 1 for 10,000
matrix solves. I was initially sent on a wild chase by noting a strong
behavior difference between DIFFERENT_NONZERO_PATTERN and
SAME_PRECONDITIONER, where DIFFERENT_NONZERO_PATTERN gave the correct
solution, but it was totally a fluke. Sorry about that.

John