[petsc-users] Variable ordering in PC FieldSplit

Subramanya G subramanya.g at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 21:07:25 CDT 2013

Hi Barry,
Thanks for clearing it up. It will be useful if this info was added to the
 documentation for SetFields.
Thanks again
Subramanya

Subramanya G Sadasiva,

Graduate Research Assistant,
Hierarchical Design and Characterization Laboratory,
School of Mechanical Engineering,
Purdue University.

"The art of structure is where to put the holes"
Robert Le Ricolais, 1894-1977