[petsc-users] RE : PETSc : how to get back d_nnz and o_nnz ?

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 3 06:13:16 CDT 2013

HOUSSEN Franck <Franck.Houssen at cea.fr> writes:

> Is this working also for MPI matrices ?

The functions I suggested are for MPI matrices, as should be clear since
they start with MatMPI...

> (the code create Seq matrice with 1 proc, and, MPI matrice with n
> procs) Seems that MatGetRow don't work neither.

"doesn't work" is not helpful.

I asked you to resend your _other_ message because it is the one that
states your actual problem and I think it indicates a misunderstanding
about what will overflow an existing preallocation.