[petsc-users] How to reorder the local part of the parallel mat?

Fande Kong fd.kong at siat.ac.cn
Wed Jan 16 14:26:46 CST 2013

Barry, Thank you very much.

What I want to do is to order the original mesh.  I have partitioned the
mesh. But I want to reorder the vertices. Thus I create a matrix that
represent the relationships of the vertices, and then I want to use the
ordering methods in petsc to reorder the vertices by using matgetordering.

What should I do if I want to use the ordering methods
(e.g. MATORDERINGRCM ) in petsc to reorder the mesh vertices?