[petsc-users] Cholesky factorization

Petar Petrovic ppetrovic573 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:25:44 CST 2013

Thanks, but is there any way to check if the package is already installed?
My problem is that I run the PETSc installation someone already set up and
I don't have the access to change it. I have tried running ./configure
--help in the directory PETSc is installed, but it just reports the error
because I don't have the access permition.
Also, sorry I didn't understand, are the directives in the code enough or
do I have to run my mpiexec command with additional options?