[petsc-users] DMSetCoordinates(DM dm, Vec c) correct usage

iwaddington . iwaddington at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 12:17:47 CST 2013

   Hi everybody, I am trying to set the coordinates of a non-uniform
dm, and to do
so I found the function DMSetCoordinates(DM dm, Vec c), but the
problem is I didn't

find in the website manual any example of how to use it, so I don't
know how to set
the vector "c" in the function prototype, I mean, is this a common
vector, or one
declared with DMCreateGlobalVector (which doesn't make much sense but
I don't know

for sure ) ?
   And more importantly, how should I organize the coordinates I want
to set inside
the vector "c" ?

                            Thanks in advance, and happy new year.