[petsc-users] Extending PETSC-SNES-VI to linear inequality constraints,

subramanya sadasiva potaman at outlook.com
Mon Dec 23 22:42:48 CST 2013

Hi Jed, I was just looking through the SNES documentation, I came  across SNESLineSearchSetVIFunctions. Is there an example of the use of this function to implement and arbitrary projection?  Can I use this to implement a function that projects the solution back into the feasible region? I am assuming this should be able to handle simple linear inequality constraints of the type that I have, which can be applied pointwise. Thanks, Subramanya.