[petsc-users] Issue about matsetvalues when turn off debugging

Gavin Ge jianchaoge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:50:22 CST 2013

Hi All:

Hope everyone enjoy a nice holiday. I just got a problem with matsetvalues function when I mute the debugging option. A segmentation violation error jumps out when I set value for the very first element in the matrix. There is no problem for me to run the program when turning on the debugging option. I just want to tune this for better performance. Or is it better to turn on the debugging option? Could anybody help me with this? Thanks!

Regards,
Gavin