[petsc-users] petsc vector management for monte carlo

Gideon Simpson gideon.simpson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 22:47:41 CST 2013

A yes, you're right, it really just formats things as though it's a .m file to be executed.

By the way, I can't seem to find any documentation about how, after doing:

PetscViewerBinaryOpen(PETSC_COMM_WORLD,"sim_data.bin", FILE_MODE_WRITE, &output_viewer);
  VecView(sim_data,output_viewer);
  PetscViewerDestroy(&output_viewer);

how to load the "sim_data.bin" in matlab.

-gideon