[petsc-users] KSP solver for single process

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 6 14:31:41 CDT 2013

Hi Alan,

please use -log_summary to get profiling information on the run. What is
the bottleneck? Is it the number of solver iterations increasing
significantly? If so, consider changing the preconditioner options (more
levels!). I don't expect a direct solver to be any faster in the 180k
case for a Poisson problem.

Best regards,
Karli