[petsc-users] Boundary conditions using DMComplex

Subramanya G subramanya.g at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 23:32:17 CDT 2012

Hi Matt,
I got what you were saying about the boundary conditions. But I am
unable to figure out which routines to use for selecting only a
section of the mesh while setting up a Petsc Section. The
DMComplexCreateSection does not seem to offer anyway of restricting
the mesh.
Thanks,

Subramanya G Sadasiva,

Graduate Research Assistant,
Hierarchical Design and Characterization Laboratory,
School of Mechanical Engineering,
Purdue University.

"The art of structure is where to put the holes"
Robert Le Ricolais, 1894-1977