[petsc-users] Cannot convert error

Eduardo erocha.ssa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:25:02 CDT 2012

Is there a macro I can get the Petsc release? I'd like to link my code
with libraries that are using a old version of Petsc. However, in the
future these libraries may change to a newer version. So I want to
write my code with ifdefs so that I can change from one version to the
other easily.

Thanks in advance,
Eduardo