[petsc-users] Fortran binding for MatZeroRowsColumnsStencil

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 28 06:27:44 CST 2012

Evidently I applied this patch and pushed to petsc.cs.iit.edu just before
that server died (after the last backup) so it didn't show up in the
bitbucket repository. Lisandro just pointed this out to me, so now the
original is on bitbucket.

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc-3.3/changeset/ca8b914ed0710d0b9159d4b1592de91d5d973e6f

Sorry about that.