[petsc-users] CFD code with immersed boundary method

Arun Kamath arun.kamath.m at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 05:22:11 CST 2012

Matt,
Before I delve further, I wanted to make sure that there is no way to work with an AIJ matrix structure in combination with the something like DMDA_BOUNDARY_GHOSTED without using pets-dev.

I am a little disinclined to use the dev version as once I can confirm things are working for my code, we plan to use a supercomputer and its operators have the normal releases on the system.

Since DMComplexCreate and the other functions in the procedure you have described are listed in the set of DM routines manual, I assume it works in the common release of PETSc?