[petsc-users] Are there any functions (objects ) for scattering and gathering 64-bit integers just like VecScatter for PetscScalar?

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 2 18:04:13 CDT 2012

For the third time, look at the title of the issue I linked. I'm not going
to answer any more questions that are directly addressed in that issue
because I don't have time to repeat myself so many times _and_ get useful
things done.

This is higher priority now because we are using PetscSF in some more
visible places.