[petsc-users] ml precondioner

Nakib Haider Protik nprot048 at uottawa.ca
Thu Jun 14 14:35:26 CDT 2012

I am running 3.0.0-p12. Upgrading to 3.3 has proven difficult for me.

In my version I used -mg_levels_ksp_type chebychev and the error is
greater than both ordinary gmres with lu, and ml with gmres and lu on each
level. Also, it takes a very long time to converge for even a 200 x 200
grid.

Thanks.

--
Nakib :)