[petsc-users] How to implement projection preconditioner?

Abdul Hanan Sheikh hanangul12 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 10:54:14 CDT 2012

Thanks for reply!

Well at first look, it looks like that M can be put as precondittioning operator for smoother
where keeping ksp as preonly in pre-smoother context.
I am not sure, this leads to the preconditioner desired, coz putting M as preconditioner in

pre-smoother alters the residual passed to coarse-grid correction,  i.e.

CGC corrects the pre-smoothed solution.