[petsc-users] About the ./configure of petsc and mpi

w_ang_temp w_ang_temp at 163.com
Sat Jun 2 09:11:18 CDT 2012

Hello, Jed
     I use gdb to debug it.
     (1)The source code(The line number is add by me.Line 125 and 127 are added right now for debugging ):
121       open(50,FILE='check.out')
122       open(LSS,FILE='select.dat')
123 C      open(LH,FILE='select1.dat',FORM='UNFORMATTED')
124       open(LR,FILE='initials.dat')
125       write(*,*) 'test1'
126       open(LTR,FILE='trapdoor.dat')
 127      write(*,*) 'test2'
   (2) Debug information:
(gdb) break 124
Breakpoint 1 at 0x804bb42: file ex4f.F, line 124.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/geo/project/temp/8-little-9-2716/tutorials/ex4f
Breakpoint 1, gleaves () at ex4f.F:124
124       open(LR,FILE='initials.dat')
(gdb) n
125       write(*,*) 'test1'
(gdb) n
 test1
126       open(LTR,FILE='trapdoor.dat')
(gdb) n
forrtl: severe (32): invalid logical unit number, unit -1208035944, file unknown
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
libirc.so          00AC3470  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libirc.so          00AC2011  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libifcore.so.5     00BD066B  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libifcore.so.5     00B5A178  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libifcore.so.5     00B70CF4  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
ex4f               0804BC6B  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
ex4f               0804B904  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          00C48BD6  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
ex4f               0804B811  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Program exited with code 040.
(gdb)
  (3)From the information above, it stops in 126 and can not go to line 127.

                    Thanks.
                                                  Jim