[petsc-users] VecView() comparison: BINARY vs HDF5

Mohamad M. Nasr-Azadani mmnasr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:48:43 CST 2012

Thanks Barry.
Well, I guess it all comes from the fact that I want it all.
I wanted to have everything done only once. Data that can be also read in a
visualization package.
Then I guess I have to stick with my old strategy of having everything
stored in binary and using a postprocessor to make hdft or vtk format data
files for visualization.

Cheers,
Mohamad