[petsc-users] ***ASSERTION failed on line 65 of file fm.c: ComputeCut(graph, where) == graph->mincut

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 24 06:37:55 CST 2012

The error is inside of METIS and this is just a bare assert, so there isn't
information regarding whether they think this is the result of invalid
input or a METIS bug. Get the full stack trace so we can determine where
this is happening, METIS is a partitioner, so it's not normally called as
part of assembling a matrix.