[petsc-users] Sparse matrix partitioning in PETSc

Junchao Zhang junchao.zhang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:07:43 CST 2012

>From PETSc FAQ, I learned to convert an ASCII matrix to binary
sequentially, then read in PETSc in parallel
Yes, I want to benchmark parallel SpMV on clusters, in various
implementations, such as PETSc MatMult().
I'm not sure whether I should reorder a matrix before benchmarking. From
the view of benchmarking, maybe I should also benchmark *bad *matrices.

--
Junchao Zhang