[petsc-users] Matrix format mpiaij does not have a built-in PETSc XXX!

Aron Roland roland at wb.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Feb 28 03:04:10 CST 2012

Hi Bojan,

the PCILU package does not work with mpiaij matrices, same as PCICC.
Basically only PCSOR works.

You can install the hypre package then you can use the hypre solvers
that also include an ILU PC names BILUT, however I did not had any
success to achieve convergence, even if my SPARSKIT ILU-BCGSTAB
converges very well.

Hope this helped.

Cheers

Aron