[petsc-users] Unhandled exception at 0x00000001408cca07 ...

TAY wee-beng zonexo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:12:25 CST 2012

Hi,

I'm runing my CFD code in windows visual studio 2008 with ifort 64bit
mpich2 64bit.

I managed to build the PETSc library after doing some modifications -
[petsc-maint #105754] Error : Cannot determine Fortran module include flag.

There is no error building my CFD code.

However, when running my code, I got the error at:

call PetscInitialize(PETSC_NULL_CHARACTER,ierr)

It jumps to :

*ierr = PetscMemzero(name,256); if (*ierr) return;

May I know what's wrong? It was working when I run it in compaq visual
fortran under windows xp 32bit.

--
Yours sincerely,

TAY wee-beng