[petsc-users] MatSetValues() for MATMPICUSP

recrusader recrusader at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 07:46:22 CST 2012

Dear Jed,

I am sorry that I cannot generate the errors using PETSc by itself.
However, it easy to generate the errors with libmesh.
There is an example from libmesh, that is
http://libmesh.sourceforge.net/ex4.php
I can run it using the command "ibrun -n 2 -o 0 ./introduction_ex4-dbg -d 3
-pc_type none -ksp_type gmres -vec_type mpicusp -mat_type mpiaijcusp
-ksp_view -ksp_monitor -log_summary -malloc_debug -cuda_show_devices" (You
should replace ibrun -n 2 -o 0 using mpiexec -n 2)
I get the same errors. However, when using "ibrun -n 2 -o 0
./introduction_ex4-dbg -d 3 -pc_type none -ksp_type gmres -ksp_view
-ksp_monitor -log_summary". I can run it successfully.

Thank you very much.

Best,
Yujie