[petsc-users] MatSetValues() for MATMPICUSP

recrusader recrusader at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:10:34 CST 2012

Dear Matt,

I added the print codes in libmesh after creating the matrix as follows:
    "    ierr = MatCreateMPIAIJ (libMesh::COMM_WORLD,
                                m_local, n_local,
                                m_global, n_global,
                                PETSC_NULL, (int*) &n_nz[0],
                                PETSC_NULL, (int*) &n_oz[0], &_mat);
             CHKERRABORT(libMesh::COMM_WORLD,ierr);

      MatSetOption(_mat,MAT_NEW_NONZERO_ALLOCATION_ERR,PETSC_FALSE); //by
Yujie
      std::cout<<"MatSetOption"<<std::endl;"

I run the same codes in CPU and GPU modes (the same parameters except that
GPU uses '-vec_type mpicusp -mat_type mpiaijcusp'). I can find
"MatSetOption" output from both the modes. Does that mean that the codes
set the options for both the modes?
Thank you very much.

Best,
Yujie