[petsc-users] Creating explicit matrix scatter

Thomas Witkowski thomas.witkowski at tu-dresden.de
Sat Dec 8 08:33:57 CST 2012

I checked the documentation of MatGetSubMatrix() and found the following:

"The rows in isrow will be sorted into the same order as the original
matrix on each process."

For my case, this will be wrong. I need to say each task exactly which
row from the old matrix should be which row in the new matrix. Any other
possibility to do this?

Thomas