[petsc-users] superlu dist colperm by default

Wen Jiang jiangwen84 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:00:06 CDT 2012

Hi,

I am using superlu dist in PETSc 3.1. The version of superlu dist installed
by petsc is SuperLU_DIST_2.4-hg-v2. Does anyone know which colperm method
superlu dist use for the default setting by petsc? I cannot got such
information by using -mat_superlu_dist_statprint, the output of which I
attached below. Thanks.

Regards,
Wen

PC Object:
  type: lu
    LU: out-of-place factorization
    tolerance for zero pivot 1e-12
    matrix ordering: natural
    factor fill ratio given 0, needed 0
      Factored matrix follows:
        Matrix Object:
          type=mpiaij, rows=215883, cols=215883
          package used to perform factorization: superlu_dist
          total: nonzeros=0, allocated nonzeros=431766
            SuperLU_DIST run parameters:
              Process grid nprow 8 x npcol 8
              Equilibrate matrix TRUE
              Matrix input mode 1