[petsc-users] How to include PETSc in an Eclipse CDT project

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at ira.uka.de
Wed Apr 18 12:14:56 CDT 2012

Am 18.04.2012 um 18:47 schrieb Matthew Knepley:

> I guarantee you there is a "Header not found" error up at the top that you cut off. ALWAYS send the full error message.
>
>    Matt

You're right, Eclipse Console truncated the output - sorry. Here's the full error message: [1]

> Was petscconf.h found?

/usr/local/petsc/include/petscsys.h:13:23: error: petscconf.h: No such file or directory

petscconf.h was not found. What is petscconf.h and what can I do to fix this?

Thank you

Chris

[1] http://pastebin.com/e7cqVvKg