[petsc-users] Global numbering obtained via ISPartitioningToNumbering is inconsistent with the partitioning indexset

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 20:06:20 CDT 2012

Thanks Jed for the advice. Actually I looked at the code and I think this
was the only place I had made this implicit assumption (but the most
important place). As a matter of fact, I make my vectors layout according
to the AO that I get from partitioning. I think my main mistake was that I
had assumed the partitioning uses the same ordering as the PETSc ordering.

The code seems to run correctly now :)