[petsc-users] Calling function from outside of SNES

behzad baghapour behzad.baghapour at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:02:03 CDT 2012

I could solve the problem by shifting the postCheck below the
SNESSetFromOptions but still have another problem with passing defined
context:

All my calcualtions are saved into global FieldContext including flow-field
variables. I passed it to PostCheck. I could apply my desired change on the
context BUT the results came back to the original values (before postCheck
function) and therefore my efferts to modify the Newton procedure did not
achieved.

How should I handle it?

Thanks again.