[petsc-users] ILU preconditioner

Danesh Daroui danesh.daroui at ltu.se
Tue May 31 01:02:48 CDT 2011

Hi,

I have a complex system of equations and I use PETSc to solve the
system. I also use MKL to create the preconditioner using ILU. The ILU
preconditioner is created only on the real part of the coefficient
matrix and is stored in CSR format with the data type of double
precision. I wanted to ask if it is possible to use this preconditioner
and pass it to PETSc in CSR format? Can it be used with PETSc complex
solver although the preconditioner is in double precision format?

Regards,

Danesh