[petsc-users] Error for ilu

Shri abhyshr at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 21 14:19:12 CDT 2011

Thanks for the patch. I tried to run the code but it spews an error

Undefined symbols:
"MatMFFDSetBase_MFFD(_p_Mat*, _p_Vec*, _p_Vec*)", referenced from:
MatAssemblyEnd_SNESMF(_p_Mat*, MatAssemblyType) in libpetsc.a(snesmfj.o)
_MatMFFDSetBase_SNESMF in libpetsc.a(snesmfj.o)

make test is also giving the same error