[petsc-users] Some papers for additive schwarz and blocked jacobi?

Dürrwang, Jürgen Juergen.Duerrwang at iosb.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jun 6 07:53:45 CDT 2011

Thanks,

for help, I have read both algorithms in Saad. My main problem in understanding of the procedure is how the decompose the domain. At the moment I decompose with jacobi block method(without overlapping) and I run on each block LIU(0) in parallel after that I put each solution together for an CG solver. With that my iteration number raises instead of break down, so there must be something wrong :).

Perhaps you know the order of the methods? First Jacobi-block then additive-Schwarz then ILU(0) and at least cg loop, or is it another order?

Kind regards
Jürgen Dürrwang