[petsc-users] PaStix is slower in pestc-dev

Xiangdong Liang xdliang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:05:35 CST 2011

Is there an easy way to change these options?  From MATSOLVERPASTIX,
it seems that no command line options to control this.
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/Mat/MATSOLVERPASTIX.html

Do I have to modify PaStiX.py and recompile? If yes, would you like to
give me some hints on where to modify? Thanks.

Xiangdong