[petsc-users] question about Neumann boundary condition

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 5 21:51:54 CST 2011

  See src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials in petsc-dev http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/developers/index.html  If you attach the null space to the matrix then the KSP objects automatically pull them out of the matrix and use them as needed. You don't need to set the value at a single point to fix it. Note it is much simplier in petsc-dev so switch to it.

   Barry