[petsc-users] working with different size of arrays in a single DA

ilyas ilyas ilyascfd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 06:17:43 CDT 2011

Thank you Jed,

I guess the thing that makes it complicated application of boundary
conditions.
Since XYZGHOSTED is not available in fortran,
I am using XYZPERIODIC in order to implement bc's, as it is done in ex31.c
in SNES
Combining XYZPERIODIC with larger block size is still not much clear for me.

By the way, what is the current status of DMDACreate3D
and other DMDA routines and their fortran support ?
According to ex11f90.F and ex22f.F in the manual page of DMDACreate3d ,
these routine(s) provide ghost cell support for fortran in 3D ?
If ghost cell support is available, implementation would be relatively easy

Cheers,
Ilyas