[petsc-users] PETSc4Py with Enthough Python Distribution

Amal Alghamdi amal.ghamdi at kaust.edu.sa
Sat Jun 12 18:45:49 CDT 2010

Dear All,

I have Mac OS 10.6 and I'd like to ask if any one have tried using PETSc4Py
with Enthough Python Distribution, EPD. I have tried to build PETSc with the
option --download-petsc4py but it complained that I am not using the system
python

realpath of /usr/lib/libpython.dylib
(/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Python) does not
point to Python library path
(/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/6.1/Python) for current
Python;
 Are you not using the Apple python?

Does that mean I should use Apple python or there is a way to make PETSc4Py
works on EPD.

Thank you very much
Amal