[petsc-users] Could you add MatRealPart() and MatImaginaryPart( ) with SEQ- and MPI-Dense for me?

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Thu Feb 25 12:00:50 CST 2010

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:53:07 -0600, Yujie <recrusader at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Hong,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply. I mean that there are not relevant
> functions in PETSc. If you guys don't have plan to add them, I will do it by
> myself. Thanks a lot.

These (and MatConjugate) would be easy to implement if you are willing
to do it.  Look at how it is done in, e.g. src/mat/impls/aij/seq/aij.c,
then put the same sort of thing into src/mat/impls/dense/seq/dense.c,
and send a patch.

Jed