[petsc-users] choosing a preconditioner

Richard Tran Mills rmills at climate.ornl.gov
Sat Feb 20 09:34:01 CST 2010

For domain decomposition, I'd also recommend Barry's book (co-authored with
Bjorstad and Gropp), "Domain Decomposition: Parallel Multilevel Methods for
Elliptic Partial Differential Equations".  Google it and you'll find a preview
in Google Books.

--Richard

Richard Tran Mills, Ph.D.            |   E-mail: rmills at climate.ornl.gov
Computational Scientist              |   Phone:  (865) 241-3198
Computational Earth Sciences Group   |   Fax:    (865) 574-0405
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   http://climate.ornl.gov/~rmills