[petsc-users] Output portability, binary, HDF5, ascii

Arturo Fountain art.fountain at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:58:56 CST 2010

Aha. Thanks for the head's up; I was unaware the Matlab could read
PETSc matrices; they certainly do not advertise this fact (at least
for our semi-ancient version 7.5.0) which is a shame!

For a 'real' application I would never want to use such an
intermediate step, but I only want to do so to create pictures for use
in papers.

Thanks again for the help,

Arturo