[petsc-users] Compile Petsc in visual studio 2003 with /MD option

Zhifeng Sheng - EWI Z.Sheng at tudelft.nl
Tue Feb 2 04:00:44 CST 2010

Dear all

I followed the Petsc installation instructions under windows and it works fine. But I have a problem with the /MT option. This option is set for Petsc build and also for the blas-c-lapack. We could modify the compiling option of the petsc package but not for the blas-c-lapack. It seems that the option is hard wired into the "win32fe" tool. Does anyone know how I can change the option from /MT to /MD?

Thanks and best regards
Zhifeng