[petsc-users] external binary reader from bin/matlab

SUN Chun Chun.SUN at 3ds.com
Mon Apr 19 14:52:18 CDT 2010

Barry,

This works well. Thanks a lot.

Exactly as you said, I was using PETSC_VIEWER_NATIVE for parallel rectangular dense matrix. As far as I can remember, I switched to that option because some cases didn't run in parallel otherwise or something like that.... Didn't raise a bug report because we are still in 2.3.3 for multiple tangled reasons.

Thanks for your new version. Works both for sparse and dense.

Chun