[petsc-users] array and vec

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 16 21:16:54 CDT 2010

   The manual page that Jed pointed out to you has links to several
examples that use VecGetArray() from Fortran. For example
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/snapshots/petsc-current/src/vec/vec/examples/tutorials/ex4f.F.html
In particular you don't declare u(n) you just declare u(1)

> it seems don't work.

     This is the most useless type of email. If all you tell us is "it
seems don't work", then we have NO idea of what happened, what didn't
work, so cannot provide advice. Cut and paste all error messages and
everything that that would help us see "what didn't work".

    Barry