KSP advice

tsjb00 tsjb00 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 10:44:21 CDT 2009

Many thanks for the advice!

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:34:05 -0500
Subject: Re: KSP advice
From: knepley at gmail.com
To: petsc-users at mcs.anl.gov

2009/9/25 tsjb00 <tsjb00 at hotmail.com>

Hi! I am looking for suggestion for KSP solvers. I need to solve a multi-component reactive transport problem with KSP solver. The problem involves wide range of time and length scales. Which KSP method would be my best choice?

The whole points is to try them all. Anyone who says they know which will work is lying. Write
a loop over -ksp_type.

  Matt

Many thanks in advance!

没有互动,哪来共识?微软地图MSN互动为你提供全新地图浏览体验! 立即试用!