Krylov vectors of matrix-free KSP

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 24 11:31:27 CDT 2009

    I assume that you are working with GMRES? If so, rather than
trying to "trap" this information during the computation I suggest
using the data structures that KSPGMRES constructs AFTER the solve to
do your own calculations. The GMRES data structure is defined in src/
ksp/ksp/impls/gmres/gmresp.h and the code that uses it is in the
various source files in that directory.

    Barry