some sor questions

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 23 20:27:31 CDT 2009

   I have pushed the support, so when possible the first Richardson
iteration will take advantage of the fact that it has a zero initial
guess.
Please let me know if you have difficulties. Note the convergence
residuals will be slightly different because the computation of the
smoother is slightly different when the guess is zero. Both answers
are equally "correct".

    Barry