BAIJ or AIJ

Ryan Yan vyan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:28:04 CDT 2009

I forget to mention that, the stencil of the mesh has face connectivity. For
each tetrahedron* *mesh point,  it has a self-connectivity, and 4 other
connectivities( tet has 4 faces). For Hexahedron, it has a
self-connectivity, and 6 other connectivities( hex has 6 faces).

the dof 25 results from [u, v, w, p, a]^5, here 5 means 5 physical phase,
for instance, bubble1, liquid1,  bubble2, liquid2,solid1.

u, v, w, p, a from conservation of the physics.

Thanks,
Yan